Zila Panchayat Durg Recruitment 2017 Application form is available at durg.gov.in for Block Development Coordinator Posts. Please read complete details about Jobs in Durg and know how to apply.
Office of the Zila Panchayat, Durg (Chhattisgarh) has decided to recruit candidates for Block Development Coordinator vacancies on contract basis under Pradhanmantri Aavaas Yojana (Rural). The mode of application is offline. MBA is required to apply for this recruitment. Aspirants need to send offline filled application form to mentioned address.
All Eligible Native of Chhattisgarh may apply on or before 30-11-2017 till 05:30 PM. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling application form.
Zila Panchayat Durg Vacancy Full Information
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Block Development Coordinator
- Aspirant age limit should be between 21 – 35 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Aspirants must have M.B.A./ B.E. (Civil)/ Diploma in Civil with first class & 02 years work experience in relevant field.
Method of Selection
- Selection will be based on Academic Merit & Computer Practical test.
How to Apply:
- Download Application from durg.gov.in
- Fill Application
- Send application in the prescribed format with Self attested copies of all necessary documents with recent photograph in a sealed envelope addressed to The Chief Executive Officer, Zila Panchayat, Durg
- The application should be reached on or before 30-11-2017 till 05:30 PM by Registered post/ Speed post.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-11-2017 till 05:30 PM.
Official Web – durg.gov.in