Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2017 Application form is available at fsi.nic.in for Technical Associate Posts. Please read complete details about Forest Survey of India Jobs and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Forest Survey of India, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Govt of India has decided to recruit candidates for Technical Associate vacancies on contractual basis. The mode of application is offline. Aspirants need to send offline filled application form to mentioned address.
All Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 08-12-2017 by 05:30 PM. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling application form.
Forest Survey of India Vacancy Full Information
Total No of Posts: 19
Name of the Post: Technical Associate
- Aspirants, upper age limit is 30 years as on last date for submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per rules.
- Aspirants must have Post Graduation in Science/ Environmental Science/ Applied Science/ M.A. Geography or Post Graduate/ Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institution with Working Knowledge of DIP/ GIS.
Method of Selection
- Aspirants Selection will be based on written test and Hands-on test.
How to Apply
- Aspirants need to download application from fsi.nic.in
- Fill application with complete details
- now Send your filled application in prescribed format along with a self-attested copy of certificates to Forests and Climate Change, Govt of India, Kaulagarh Road Post -IPE , Dehradun-248195
- Application should be reached on or before 08-12-2017 by 05:30 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 08-12-2017 by 05:30 PM.
Official Web – www.fsi.nic.in