WDCD Telangana Recruitment 2017 application form is available at mis.tgwdcw.in for 70 Anganwadi Teacher, Helper & Mini Anganwadi Teacher Posts. Please read complete details about Women Development & Child Welfare Dept Telangana Recruitment 2017 and know how to apply.
Women Development & Child Welfare Dept Telangana (WDCD), Government of Telangana has decided to recruit candidates for Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper & Mini Anganwadi vacancies. The mode of application is online. Aspirants need to fill online application with complete details. A mobile number and Email should be added to your application form. You must have 10th class certification, in order to apply for this recruitment. You need to keep your email ID in active mode till the end of the recruitment process. There is no need to send hard copy of application.
All Eligible and interested candidates may apply online on or before 03-11-2017 at 05:00 PM. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling the application form.
WDCD Telangana Vacancy Full Information
Total No. of Posts: 70
Name of the Posts:
A. Rajanna Sircilla District: 49 Posts
- Anganwadi Teacher: 05 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 43 Posts
- Mini Anganwadi Teacher: 01 Post
B. Vemulawada District: 21 Posts
- Anganwadi Teacher: 03 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 14 Posts
- Mini Anganwadi Teacher: 04 Posts
- Aspirants age should be 21 to 35 years for General, 18 to 35 years for SC, ST candidates
- Age will be counted as on 01-07-20170
- Aspirants should have passed 10th class.
How to Apply
- Aspirants need to visit mis.tgwdcw.in on or before 03-11-2017 at 05:00 PM.
- Before applying online You must have valid email id & mobile number.
- Go to online application form link and fill Complete the login details.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
- Now You need to Take a printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 03-11-2017 at 05:00 PM.
We wish You all The best for your Career. Subscribe Our Email Notification for daily updates.