Muraroi-II BDO Office Recruitment 2017 Application form is available at www.birbhum.gov.in for 90 VRP Posts. Please read complete details about Jobs in Birbhum and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Office of the Block Development Officer, Paikar, Birbhum has decided to recruit candidates for 90 Village Resource Person posts. The mode of application is offline. Aspirants need to send offline filled application form to mentioned address.
All Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 16.11.2017. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling the application form.
Muraroi BDO Office Vacancy Full information
- Muraroi-2 No. Block Development Office, Paikar, Birbhum
Name of the Post
- Village Resource Person
Total No. of Vacancy
- The candidate should have Minimum 10th Class passed from a recognized Board and Experience in report writing. For more details qualification is refer the notification.
- Aspirants age limit should be 18 years above and ability to work Gram Panchayat Area.
- Village Resource Persons will be paid consolidated salary as per MGNREGA rules.
Method of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected based on Oral Test conducted by the selection committee.
How to Apply
- Download application from www.birbhum.gov.in
- Fill Application with complete details
- Send Your application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and other necessary documents to Murarai-II No. Block Development Office
- Application should be reached within 16.11.2017 up to 12 noon.
Self-attested photocopies of following certificates Should be Attached
1. Self Attested Photocopy of Educational qualification (Mark Sheet & Certificate)
2. Self-attested age proof Certificate (Madhyamik Admit Card, Certificate or Birth Certificate)
3. Residential Certificates (Voter Card & Pradhans Certificate)
4. Self-attested photocopy of Job Card
5. Self-attested Xerox copies of ST/SC certificate (if applicable)
6. Member Proof of Self Help Group
7. Experience Certificate (if applicable)
8. Two passport size photographs
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16.11.2017 till 12 noon.
- Date of Oral Test: 17.11.2017 at 11.30 AM
Official web – www.birbhum.gov.in