Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2018 Online application form is available at www.cukashmir.ac.in for Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, Junior Engineer (Civil), Semi Professional Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk Posts. Please read complete details about Central University of Kashmir Recruitment and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Central University of Kashmir has decided to recruit candidates for Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, Junior Engineer (Civil), Semi Professional Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk
posts. The mode of application is online which can be done via the official website.
All Eligible candidates may apply online from before 19-01-2018. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling the application form.
Central University of Kashmir Vacancy Full Information
- Central University of Kashmir
Name of the Post: Central University of Kashmir
Total Vacancies: 18
- Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
2. Private Secretary: 01 Post
3. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
4. Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post
5. Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
6. Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts
- possess Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent for S.No-01, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute, English/ Hindi Stenography, Type speed, Knowledge of computer applications for S.No-02, Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in relevant field or Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field for S.No-03, Master’s Degree in Library Science and Information Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Library/ Library and Information Science for S.No-04, Bachelor’s Degree, Speed in English or Hindi Typing, Proficiency in Computer Operations for S.No-05, 06 with relevant experience.
- Aspirants age should be not exceeding 50 years for S.No-01, 35 years for S.No-02, 03, 04, 32 years for S.No-05, 30 years for S.No-06. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Method of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible Aspirants may apply through Online in the District website “www.cukashmir.ac.in” before 19-01-2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Application form should be filled accurately
- You must add valid email and phone number
- Submit form online and take a print out of application form.
- Date for Opening of Online Application: 20.12.2017.
- Date for Closing of Online Application: 19-01-2018.
- Date of Written Examination (Tentative): Will be notified later
Official Website – www.cukashmir.ac.in