DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Online Application form is available at www.dsssbonline.nic.in for 835 Grade-II, Pharmacist Posts. Please read complete details about Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment and know how to apply for this recruitment.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has decided to recruit candidates for the post of 835 Grade-II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Asstt. Superintendent & Matron under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies. The mode of application is online.
All Aspirants need to Apply Online before 21 November 2017. Don’t forge to read official notice before filling the application form.
Advt. No. : 03/17
DSSSB Job Full Information
- Grade-II (DASS) – 221 Posts
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic) – 40 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 13 Posts
- Asstt. Superintendent – 96 Posts
- Matron – 465 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- For Grade-II : Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
- For Pharmacist : 10+2 with Science Subject and Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution.
- For Legal Assistant : Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- For Asstt. Superintendent : Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For Matron : 10+2 or senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.
- Aspirants age Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 32 years for Grade-II, 27 years for Pharmacist, 30 years for Legal Assistant & 18 to 27 years for Asstt. Superintendent & Matron
- Date will be counted as on 21.11.2017
Method of Selection
- Aspirants Selection will be based on Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- aspirants need to pay Rs.100/- through SBI e-pay. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
How to Apply DSSSB
- Aspirants need to visit DSSSB website www.dsssbonline.nic.in from 01.11.2017 to 21.11.2017.
- Fill online application
- Submit form online\
- Take a print out of application
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 01.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 21.11.2017
Official Web – www.dsssbonline.nic.in