WB Health Recruitment 2018 Application form is available at www.wbhealth.gov.in for Latest 10 Posts. Please read complete details about jobs in WB Health and know how to apply.
CMOH South 24 Parganas has decided to recruit candidates for the posts of MO, District Programme Coordinator, Accountant, Senior DOTS plus TV-HIV, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory, Accounts Assistant, ICTC Lab Technician, General Nurse, Contractual Attendant vacancies. The mode of application is online. Aspirants need to fill online application via the official website.
All Aspirants need to Apply before 19.12.2017. Don’t forget to read official notice before filling the application form.
WB Health Vacancy Full Information
- MO: 01 Post
- District Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Senior DOTS plus TV-HIV: 01 Post
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory: 02 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
- ICTC Lab Technician: 01 Post
- General Nurse: 01 Post
- Contractual Attendant: 01 Post
- Aspirants age should be 22 to 62 years for Post 1, 2, 3, 22 to 40 years for Post 4, 5, 8, 9, 40 years for Post 6, 18 to 40 years for Post 7 as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per Govt. rules.
- MBBS or equivalent Degree from institution recognized by MCI must have completed compulsory rotatory internship for Post 1, MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/ health Administration for Post 2, graduation in Commerce for Post 3, Graduation, Certificate course in computer application with permanent two wheeler driving license for Post 4, Graduation, Diploma in Laboratory Technology/ equivalent with permanent two wheeler driving license for Post 5.
- Read official notice for complete informaion.
Method of Selection
- Selection will be based on practical computer test, written test & interview.
- Aspirants need to pay Rs. 100/- for UN Reserved, Rs. 50/- for Reserved category (from any Nationalized Bank after the date of publication of Advt) by demand draft in favour of “Member Secretary DHFWS Diamond Harbour Health District” payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
How to Apply WB Health Vacancy
- Online Application should be filed via www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Fill Application with complete details
- Submit form online
- Now you need to Send hard copy of online applications along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents with demand draft by speed post/ registered post to the Office of the CMOH, Diamond Harbour Health District, PO & P.S-Diamond Harbour, District-South 24 Paraganas, Pin-743331 on or before 20-12-2017 at 05:00 PM.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2017 at 11:00 Am
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-12-2017 up to 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 20-12-2017 at 05:00 PM.
CMOH Birbhum Jobs For Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts Full Details
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Posts:
- Male Counsellor (AFHC-RKSK): 01 Post
- Lady Counsellor (AFHC-RKSK): 01 Post
- Sahayika (NRC-RCH): 01 Post
- ICTC Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (NUHM): 05 Posts
- Lab Technician (NUHM): 02 Posts
- District Consultant Quality Assurance (NHM): 01 Post
- Aspirants upper age should be 40 years for post-1 to 3, 6 & 7, 60 years for post-4, 65 years for post-5 as on 01-11-2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per Govt.norms.
- Please read the Official notice for Required Academic Record for each and every Post.
- Rs. 100/- for General, Rs. 50/- for reserved category in form of DD/ Banker’s Cheque in favour of DHFWS, Birbhum payable at Suri.
How to Apply
- Download Application
- Fill application
- Send Filled Application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of testimonials, demand draft, in an envelope should be super scribed as “Name of the Post—–” by Registered post/ courier to the Office of the chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU section), New Administrative Building, Old Out Door Campus, PO- Suri, District :- Birbhum Pin-731101, West Bengal
- The application should be reached on or before 05-12-2017 up to 04:00 pm.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-12-2017 up to 04:00 pm.
official website – www.wbhealth.gov.in